We are currently working on our final project. We have to make a presentation for our R&P class. It's gotten harder because we just had a presentation in class about all of our projects, so I think we need to come up with a new presentation so that we don't bore our audiences. I did a presentation on hypnotism, and I even tried a performance of hypnosis, so I need to think of a really good new plot to impress the people... And I'm done with the slides, but not sure if I can improve the last one. So I hope you'll enjoy my presentation.
I've commented on the slides of my group mates, but I think they are doing just fine. All of their images are clear, and there are not too many words so it doesn't confuse the listeners. Also, my group mates have made some very useful comments on my presentation, so I am feeling a little bit more confident!!
Well, we'll all see how interesting our presentation is going to be tomorrow!!
chau chau!!
No comments:
Post a Comment