we just had a class on making a questioner using google form.
And for my question, I asked:
"Are you participating in any circle activities"
and the answer I got was this:
Well, I guess everyone in our class is currently working in some circle activity.
But then, as we were all from different club activities, I decided to see on which days do most people have activities.
The result went like this...
So it turns out that most people stay after school on tuesdays and then on thursdays.
maybe I can put all my outside school activities on tuesdays, as most people in school would be busy anyways.
I enjoyed making this google form. I thought this would help me find many information I need via online by asking for the particular information necessary.
ok, this has been way to much concentration time for me, so I will go join my drama club then. BYE!
.png)
.png)
Hi :) It's really surprising that all of us are participating in circle activities!
ReplyDeleteHey! That seems all our section mates is enjoying both study and club activity. That is why they are such busy-bodies;)
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting to know that many people are doing activities on Tuesdays. We have ARW class on the next day, which is Wednesday, so many 2D students must be struggling with the ELA homework every Tuesday nights! Actually, I'm exactly in this situation right now :0
ReplyDeleteIt is good to hear that we all are in some kind of clubs. I wonder how many people are in some kind of inter college clubs and how many are in ICU's clubs. It would be more interesting if you do research on this topic more and more. I feel embarrassed not to know other people's club activities...
ReplyDeleteIt is quite surprising that everyone in 2D are involved in some kind of club activity. May be, what I may ask people is whether they are putting a weight on more sports activities like football or more social club activities such as TED x ICU. If so, then, brief interests of 2D people may be found!
ReplyDelete