Hello!!
We are currently assigned to use Zoteri, the new application technology we were introduced to, to make 3 citations and post it here on my blog. Well, I am searching on the useful information right now, but it is hard finding sources based on spanish countries written in english...
Anyways, the homework is due tomorrow, and I will be searching for it later...
Well, the class has just ended but no one seems to be moving... Everyone is facing the computer, desperate to finish their homework, and all I hear right now is some people wining why their amazon page won't open (LOL).
Alright, I have to go to my acting practice, so I'll post this zotero blog tomorrow. THIS POST IS JUST FOR FUN! NOT MY ZOTERO WORK. so don't be confused ok?
Ta- Tah!
It's not "Zoteri", but "Zotero"!! And where is your citation resource? There should be at least two, one from news article, and one from Amazon book
ReplyDelete