Sunday, September 28, 2014

Zotero

Hello!!

Sorry for being late on my Zotero post! I said I'd do it on tuesday but a lot happened for this post to be uploaded...

Anyways, we learned how to Use Zotero last week. It is used by connecting the app with google chrome. It is very useful because we can make works citation very quickly like this:

Baker, Al. “At Gateway to Hamptons, Ku Klux Klan Advertises for New Members.” The New York Times, August 29, 2014. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/30/nyregion/at-gateway-to-hamptons-ku-klux-klan-advertises-for-new-members.html. Web.
Ganson, Barbara. The Guarani Under Spanish Rule in the Rio De La Plata. 1 edition. Stanford, Calif.; London: Stanford University Press, 2005. Print.
Reavy, Pat, and Deseret News. “‘They Killed My Son Because He’s Black,’ Saratoga Springs Mom Says.” DeseretNews.com, September 13, 2014. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865610852/They-killed-my-son-because-hes-black-Saratoga-Springs-mom-says.html?pg=all. Web.

All of this were made with just a click and a bit of dragging. 

And these citations are for my current essay I am writing for my ARW class. It is about racism, and I will be studying the culture of Paraguay, where there is no racism or any sort of segregation, to apply on rest of the world and get rid of any separation between races. 

It is a bit challenging but I hope I will be able to write a good paper using this Zotero app!!


See you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment